As part of our “12 Days of Pollinate Energy Christmas” series, we’ve selected ten ways you can make a difference this festive season. In the spirit of giving and to get you in the swing of things, we’ll share our 2017 top dogs modelling the SunKing Pro2 and PICO solar lights first…
You’re welcome! Now it’s your turn…
1. Go 24 hours without power! Taking an electricity fast is a great way to understand some of the pressures the families we work with are facing.
2. Make a purchase from our store! We’ve got Sun King Pro 2 solar lights and Pollinate Energy KeepCups, with all profits going towards our work in India’s city slums.
3. Make a donation to Pollinate Energy! This way you can help us reach more families in India’s slum communities!
4. Go the extra mile and make a giving pledge! Pledge an amount to Pollinate Energy, and challenge your friends and family to match you!
5. Send a letter to a loved one! Nothing is more exciting than getting something in the post!
6. Send a letter to your local member of Parliament about an issue that you’re passionate about! We LOVE renewable energy, what is important to you?
7. Do a good deed for your neighbour! People living in the communities that Pollinate Energy works in know each others names, keep an eye out for each other and help each other out when they can – what a great example to follow!
8. Shop local for gifts & food, and support your local small business owners!
9. Donate books, toys and clothes that are in good condition to the various organisations that are making collections.
10. Make a Carbon Resolution for 2018! Identify an area in your day to day life where you can reduce your carbon footprint, and encourage your friends and family to do the same!
Have a wonderful holiday period & Thank You for your support,
Your team at Pollinate Energy